Menu

Vegan and anti-cancer (and much more...)

Friday, December 13, 2013


Web Design  
I have been interested in dietetics for years.
I have just finished the book of David Servan-Schreiber about cancer prevention and struggling against cancer. Particular importance is given to food in this book, and if you look closely, an anti-cancer diet helps also keeping away other diseases like cardio-vascular ones, diabetes and so on.
A vegan diet that would ban refined carbs and would rely on legumes would be one of the best to stay healthy and lean.

So I started the challenge of compelling me to this diet while keeping the pleasure of eating trying to be creative in my kitchen, finding new inspirations in the cooking of other cultures, India, Japan ... I will publish here the results of this research ...

Good appetite and good health!


You won't see the recipes list if you read this post from an e-mail or if you navigate to the blog using the mobile version...